Attorney Kelly L. Burnside will handle every aspect of your case from beginning to end. From setting up your claim to handling all the necessary paperwork. She will investigate your case, collect evidence and negotiation with the insurance company. Burnside Law Firm, LLC will also represent you in court during trial (if needed). We will help you in every step of the legal process. Our goal is to make the entire process fast, stress-free, and ensure you get maximum results.
If you were injured from the careless actions of another driver, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Contact Burnside Law Firm, LLC to learn how a Personal Injury Law Columbia SC can help you!
We do not charge for helping you with your property damage!
If you have never been in a car accident before, click here to read about what you should and shouldn’t do!
Car Accident Attorney Columbia SC
Why do you need Underinsurance?
Underinsured motorist coverage steps in when you’re in an accident with an at-fault driver whose liability limits are too low to cover the medical expenses of any injured people.
A 2012 study by the CDC showed, that on average, hospitalizations due to crash-related injuries can cost a person about $57,000 over their lifetime.
South Carolina’s auto accident laws only state that drivers must have $25,000.00 in liability coverage. Therefore, unless you want to come out of pocket $32,000.00, you should talk to your Agent today about UNDERINSURANCE.
What is Medpay?
- Medical payments coverage (MedPay) is an add-on to auto insurance that covers expenses related to vehicular accidents.
- Medpay is a dollar for dollar reimbursement, which is great for covering large deductibles.
- MedPay covers you and any passengers in your vehicle and any pedestrians you may injure. Medpay will also cover you if you are a passenger in another vehicle or are injured by a vehicle as a pedestrian, bike rider, or public transportation rider.
- The average individual deductible was $2,825 during the Open Enrollment Period in 2021. According to Ehealthinsurance.com
- Medpay can be bought in $1,000.00 $5000.00, $10,000.00 or $25,000.00.
If you have any additional quesitons about Underinsurance or Medpay? Please give car accident attorney columbia sc, Kelly Burnside a call today! She will gladly answer any questions you have about automobile coverage!